Website ADLIB Recruitment
Proudly B Corp certified. Our mission and impact go far beyond recruitment. A trusted partner, supporting growth, change and success at pace since 2001.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Social Media/Social Media specialist to join our client, a leading award-winning agency, to spearhead the growth of the new social division and deliver strategic, top level campaigns to support growth with clients and the company itself. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for social media to be both strategic and hands on and who is looking to grow out a team within a successful agency.
What you’ll be doing
As the Head of social media/Social Media Specialist, you’ll lead and deliver organic and paid campaigns across new and existing clients.
Day to day you’ll get stuck into planning and leading pitches to acquire new client and will work collaboratively with the senior team to deliver these. You will strategically plan campaigns and be hands on with the implementation and content creation.
You’ll be ambitious about growing a small team, helping them grow and develop and delivering outstanding work for your clients.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an established Social Media Account Director with agency experience or a client side senior social media specialist with multi-brand experience looking for that next step at this level who loves relationship building and thinking on their feet and delivering engaging Social campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of specialising in social media at a senior level – preferably within an agency
- Great knowledge of working across both organic & paid campaigns
- A real social media expert – understanding the ins and outs of all the main scoial channels
- You’ll be an expert when it comes to driving and developing client relationships.
- A high level of written and spoken communication will come naturally to you.
- A keen eye for detail and a confident, autonomous approach.
- Strategic, data driven, commercial mind-set.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Salary paying between £40-50k, generous holiday entitlement, pension, hybrid working (1 day a week in their Bristol office) and the opportunity to grow your own team within this successful, collaborative agency.