Website ADLIB Recruitment
Proudly B Corp certified. Our mission and impact go far beyond recruitment. A trusted partner, supporting growth, change and success at pace since 2001.
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Account Manager to join an award-winning, purpose driven marketing agency. This is role will encompass all things social including content creation across the main social channels. This role would suit a social specialist looking to take that next step or someone in a Digital marketing role with over 3 years’ experience with a social media focus.
What you’ll be doing
As the Social Media Marketing/Account Manager, you’ll work within the Social Team and be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of social media accounts, working with specific clients and projects.
You will work across Facebook, Instagram and TikTok and will plan, build and schedule all social activity including creating content, both written and visual. The Social Media Marketing/Account Manager will also be responsible for analysing and reporting on the success of the campaigns.
As this role is client facing, you will need to maintain those existing relationships by updating your clients regularly on progress and results and checking in with them for feedback.
What experience you’ll need
- At least 3 years’ experience within Social Media Management
- Experience working across both organic and paid social campaigns
- Preferably an agency background
- Sound content creation skills with great attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of all social media channels – Mainly Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- To be highly organised, self-motivated and a real team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with confidence – this role is client facing
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This role is offering a salary of £28-34k + bonus, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, flexible & hybrid working, private health insurance, free gym, health & wellbeing support and regular socials and parties.
Interested? Then click apply right away or get in touch with Josh for more info.