Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – Chorley – GBP 25,000-27,000 DOE
Are you an ambitious and dynamic Digital Marketing Executive? Are you highly organised and process driven? Are you interested in furthering your career with a modern and expanding IT company? If so, this is the perfect role for you!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a vibrant and knowledgeable marketing team, with one of the top Managed Service Providers in the UK!
This position will require you to work on-site in the Chorley-based office, therefore you will need to live and have the full right to work in the UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing paid LinkedIn and Google campaigns.
- Monitoring and optimising digital campaigns for success, with ongoing analysis and improvement suggestions.
- Creating and posting engaging content on social media platforms to increase engagement and grow an audience.
- Collaborating with the sales team on social selling via LinkedIn to build key account relationships.
- Segmenting CRM data for targeted email campaigns, managing bounce backs and unsubscribes.
- Analysing marketing email metrics and using insights to improve performance.
- Staying updated on digital marketing and social media best practices and trends.
- Maximising SEO and uploading content to website pages.
- Researching target accounts to support the sales team.
- Maintaining accurate and complete customer data in the CRM system.
- Providing CRM-related support to the sales and marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally 1 year of digital marketing experience
- Strong experience with paid ads (LinkedIn and Google)
- Organic Social Media experience (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- CRM system knowledge (HubSpot), and experience with other CRM systems would be useful.
- Email marketing experience
- Life assurance
- Health care plan
- Birthday off
- Company pension contribution
- Structured career development programmes
- Regular company-funded socials and events
- And more!
Memory: 25MB (3.91% of 640MB)