The leading digital recruitment agency connecting the best talent with businesses around the world.
Social Media (TikTok) Lead – Creative Agency ??
12 month FTC – with potential to be extended/ going perm
Our client, a boutique creative agency in the entertainment space, have just taken on a super exciting project, and so they are in need for a talented Social Media Lead to solely focus on building client’s TikTok channel from scratch and work with the wider team to deliver high-quality, innovative & engaging content.
I am looking to speak to TikTok experts who has demonstrable experience of building the channel from the ground up, has impeccable creative skills and is a team player. Brownie points to those who has experience in client liaison, entertainment/ film industry experience.
- Be responsible for writing copy, publishing and optimising content.
- Run and manage TikTok channel, including scheduling all content.
- Understand social analytics to provide data insights, report on the success of our output and suggest developments.
- Develop and set up processes including running status meetings and monthly planning sessions.
- Work alongside an in-house Creative team to come up with content ideas, and work with our in-house Producer to help make content for the channel.
- Regularly check in with strategy and creative teams, and feedback on what is working and what isn’t.
- Promote an active and engaged social media community by interacting with viewers, responding to enquiries, comments, and messages, and helping to maintain a positive brand image.
- Act as the main client point of contact, working alongside Head of Client Services to ensure you are delivering the very best work.
Source, reach out to and work with creators as and when required.
- You are a TikTok expert who knows the platform like the back of your hand.
- You know all about the latest trends; what’s hot, what’s not, and what the big green and red flags are if we want to appeal to certain audiences.
- You have a crystal clear understanding of tactics to establish a new channel, grow subscribers and a community, along with best practices for content and pitfalls to look out for.
- You’ve already worked on year-round content campaigns and now you’re looking to do it all over again, only better this time ?
- You’re already a dab hand at implementing content strategy for socials – you have multiple examples to prove this.
- You have experience growing platforms for ‘broad appeal’ audiences.
- You have experience with regularly reporting on content and channel performance.
- You have a top notch understanding of platform AI, features and formats.
- You’re in the know about popular TikTok and YouTube creators and talent with inter-generational appeal.