The leading digital recruitment agency connecting the best talent with businesses around the world.
Salt have partnered with a Global Creative Software company as they are on the look out for a Social Media Manager to join the team.
This is an exciting role where you’ll be responsible for managing their social media presence in the UK, and creating social media content to build brand awareness and engagement to support their strategy.
You must have design skills and experience creating static text and visual content across social media platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development of their social media content calendar; develop and create content to support marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Get hands on with content creation (copy, statics, video) across their social media channels
- Ensure a strong tone of voice that represents their values.
- Work alongside the global social team
- Interact and engage with the community on their social media channels.
- Monitor social media trends and the competitive landscape to create strategic decisions for the brand
- React to local and social media trends to increase brand awareness.
- Be responsible for community engagement across social channels.
- 3-5+ years experience in social media content strategy and execution.
- Experience with social media management tools.
- A creative thinker with hands-on experience creating content for brands with basic video editing skills.
- Great knowledge when it comes to social platforms, video content, viral campaigns, emerging conversations, brands and social insights.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to develop an in-depth understanding of audiences.
- Expert knowledge of all social media networks, and how best to leverage them.
- Ability to manage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A self-starter with tenacity for execution and delivery, with ability to adapt quickly to market trends and business priorities.
Apply to find out more!